Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Blissful Life

Hello everyone and welcome to La Vie en Bonheur or The Blissful Life. 

This is the beginning of my journey to share all the wonderful things that make up a blissful life for me.  My life certainly has not always been in a state of bliss, but then I realized that we are only here for a short time and I intended to live my life to the fullest, enjoy those around me, treasure my animals and help those in need, pursue all my dreams, move to the beach......in other words to live The Blissful Life.

There are so many topics to cover, that I will choose a new topic each day and post something relevant to that topic.  I ask you to join me in the discussions, post your favorite photographs, share your passions, no matter the subject.  This blog is here for everyone to enjoy and participate in expressing your bliss!

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope to hear from you soon.  Tomorrow's topic will be "The Latest Fashion Trend, Custom Clutch Purses".  Until then...,.I wish you bliss!

La Vie en Bonheur!

Holley

1 comment:

  1. Lovely opening -- can't wait for more posts :) I am lucky enough to be following my bliss this very day!

    ReplyDelete